Connecting – Supporting – Succeeding…
Breakfast Networking Sessions
- Every other Wednesday – 7.00am – 8.30am
- Garden Cafe, Craft Nurseries, 34 Harwich Road, Lawford, Essex, CO11 2LS
- FREE onsite parking available
- Coffee and breakfast included
- Guaranteed ‘1 minute’ opportunity to speak to the room, plus additional structured and informal time to network with our members
- Business Card / Referral Slip Exchange
- Alternating 15-minute member showcase each session with Audio-Visual equipment if required
Our firm has been a member of Tendring Friends in Business since 2010. We enjoy sharing business opportunities with other members in a friendly environment over lovely breakfasts. It gives members a chance to share and solve problems that face businesses, as well as the odd joke or two. What better face to face way to meet so many potential customers (and suppliers) for your business every fortnight? To sum up TFiB is well worth getting up early for.”
I joined TFIB in 2016 and I was amazed at how much work I gained in a short space of time. They are very friendly and not only is the networking great, but they are fun to be with socially. I can recommend the group and it is lovely when we have substitutes stand in that say how much they miss the group now they are not full members. Many who leave because of other commitments often remain on the subs list. Last year 500 pieces of work were passed around the table, so very worthwhile.
I have found our TFIB membership invaluable. TFIB keeps me in touch with local business people and business trends, which I think is important.
By talking about my business on a regular basis it maintains my confidence when standing up in front of people and speaking. It was never one of my strengths, but I now feel at ease when doing it.